About the Journal
1. Name of Journal: Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi
2. Acronym : JPR
3. ISSN: Print Version: 2089 - 6492, On-line Version : 2089 - 9734
4. Timing of Publication: 2 times per year
- Name of Publisher: Lingkar Studi Bedah Plastik Foundation
- Contact Address: Menteng Square Apartment Tower A, Unit 03 Lantai 22, Jalan Matraman Raya no 6. Jakarta Pusat. DKI Jakarta, ZIP 10430, Indonesia.
- City: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Telephone: +6281293011132
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Homepage: www.lingkarstudibedahplastik.com
6. Year of First Publication: 2012
7. Editorial Scope: Featuring clinical or experimental studies related to plastic surgery science including subdisciplines such as Burns, reconstructive microsurgery, oncoplastic, breast, external genitalia, craniofacial, wound healing, and external genitalia surgery. Any phase of plastic surgery, clinical or laboratory research.
8. Contributors/Journal Sponsorship: Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi was established by the Lingkar Studi Bedah Plastik Foundation as the sole funder and sponsor.
9. Main Languages: English
10. Publication History:
Six issues, one volume per year in 2012:
January - February issues, March - April issues, May - June issues, July - August issues, September - October issues, and November - December issues.
Changes of publication frequency occurred in 2013 volume, it becomes 4 issues per volume:
January - March issues, April - June issues, July - September issues, and October - December issues.
No issues and volumes published in 2014 and 2015.
From 2016 -2019 the Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi published 2 issues annually.
2016 Volume: January - June issues, July - December issues,
2017 Volume: January - June issues, July - December issues,
2018 Volume: January - June issues, July - December issues
2019 Volume: March issues, September issues
2020 Volume: March issues, September Issues
2021 Volume: March issues.
Vision and Mission Statement
The Vision Statement of Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi® (JPR) is to contribute updated knowledge for readers and the public in general, for significant advancements of areas associated with plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, and become world plastic surgery journal that internationally known by 2021.
The Missions Statement of Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi® (JPR) is :
1. JPR become the internationally known plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery journal by 2021.
2. JPR becomes fully-functional E-Journal, collaborating writers and editors from all over the world by 2021.
3. JPR indexed by a reputable database such as SCOPUS, PUBMED, MEDLINE PUBMED CENTRAL, DOAJ, Google Scholar in 2021
Indonesian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeron, publications, science, educational, scientific surgery, journal, journals, Indonesia, Asia, Australasia, international, plastic surgery, reconstructive techniques, aesthetic, breast, burns, cleft lip and palate, craniomaxillofacial, reconstructive microsurgery, experimental research, general reconstruction, hand, face and neck, history of plastic and military surgery, international collaboration, paediatric plastic surgery, technology and preoperative investigations and imaging, microsurgery, reconstructive surgical procedures.
Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi was established by the Lingkar Studi Bedah Plastik Foundation a non-profit organization, as the sole funder and sponsor. With its generous contribution toward operational and publication cost from the LSBP Foundation since 2012, Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi able to provide high-quality peer-reviewed articles to its reader.
Currently, Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi is the official journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic training program Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia. All universities, organizations, and training programs are welcomed to collaborate officially with JPR, please contact the Editor-In-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Statements and opinions expressed in the articles and communications herein, including comments made by readers, are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the editors, the Lingkar Studi Bedah Plastik Foundation, or Plastic Surgery Training Program, Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia.
The editorial team of the Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi invites authors from any country to submit articles for publication on any aspect of plastic surgery. All manuscripts submitted to the journal are screened by the editors-in-chief. Manuscripts are immediately rejected if they are not in line with the aims of the journal, do not follow the Author Guidelines, or are well short of the standard required for publication.