Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi® is open access, peer-reviewed, global scientific international journal focusing on global plastic and reconstructive surgery. JPR publishes on all areas of plastic and reconstructive surgery, including essential science/experimental studies pertinent to the field and also clinical articles on such topics as breast reconstruction, head and neck surgery, pediatric and craniofacial surgery, hand and microsurgery, wound healing, and cosmetic and aesthetic surgery. Clinical studies, experimental articles, ideas and innovations, and techniques and case reports are all welcome article types.
Journal Statement on Publication Ethics
The Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi (JPR) adopts the COPE guidelines on publication ethics.
Authors of JPR must confirm the following:
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s)
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted
- It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated
- Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript
- All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Reviewers of JPR must confirm the following:
- That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s)
- That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor
- That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential
- That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor
Editors of JPR must confirm the following
- That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors
- That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential
- That any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed
- The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.